Friday, November 5, 2010

More Random Quotes

Bethany: "We have ways of making you talk."
Me: Yeah. What would be nice is if we could make them NOT talk.
Bethany: Oooh, I have duct tape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Look, girls! There's a bunch of parked police cars. We should do something shady and suspicious.
[Later]
Me: I'm making this light even if it turns red too soon.
Bethany: That's pretty shady, all right, considering we're next to a police station.
Me: We are? Really?
Bethany: Mmm-hmmm.
Young Charge #1: Me three!
YC2: Me three!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YC1: [Looking at an encyclopedia of dinosaurs] That dinosaur looks like YC2.
Me: [Pretending to look as I'm driving] Oooh, yeah. That looks like YC2, all right.
YC1: See, YC2? It looks like you.
Bethany: I think that dinosaur looks more like YC1.
Me: [Pretending to take a closer look] You know, you're right. That does look more like you, YC1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bethany: [laughs]
YC1: What's so funny?
Bethany. We are. Me and Andrea. If you look in the dictionary under funny, you'd see our names.
Me: You know that's right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: [to roomies] Thanks so much for those radio station recommendations. I've been having so much fun listening to them, and now I can sing along to Katy Perry's "California Gurls".
Roomies: [crickets...]
Me: Maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment