Did more fabric hunting:
Mom got a stair lift put in:
Mom continues to think that cereal is appropriate nutrition...while I eat kale and lentil loaves (mmmm!):
(The health nut in me did briefly try to right the balance, here, but my attempts just made a mess of the juicer. Mom was not the slightest bit impressed.)
Jason is here pictured as Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons. "Heed my words, Goob: DON'T let it go."
Jaime and I went to see Lifehouse, which was awesome.
And of course we had to go on rides. Nothing but the coolest for us!
Later in the month there was yoga:
Yoga and henna:
Tea and writing:
Tea with friends:
The 'rents got new doors delivered:
Doctor Who returned:
I went to the last annual masquerade as the Phoenix (from mythology, not X-men):
Makeup by the fabulous & talented Julianna:
And had a tea party with my beloved (and sorely missed!) girlies (and the newest baby):
Mom's health seemed about the same through August. She said she could tell that her energy levels were lower, and she definitely needed the chair lift to get up and down the stairs. But the third spacing edema went down and she had a good handle on her medications so it seemed that she was staying pretty comfortable. I didn't go up every week because of some commitments down here.

















No comments:
Post a Comment