Sorry for the long pause, here. I fully intended to finish up the NY trip and launch into a list of cool things I've done or will be doing for the first time. (Yay for firsts!) And then post about my delightful friend's graduation from seminary. And then upload pics of my knitting projects. Also sad posts about how my family is dispersing all over the known world (slight exaggeration). And I have several kinda amazing stories about God and how He's been caring for me.
But part of God caring for me has been that He's given me bountiful work opportunities. Which I have, naturally, overdosed on. Something about it being summer makes me think that just because the days are longer, they also have more hours in them and therefore I can successfully work three jobs while carrying on my normal life.
Such is not the case. I can attest to the fact that when one works three jobs in the same day, one ends up having almost no time to, say, do laundry or dishes. Or cook. Working two jobs in the same day allows for enough time to hit the gym and make a pot of something--if I want to be a few minutes late.
But the upside is that I'll be able to replace the air compressor in my car. Yay for air conditioning! Especially because the summer has kicked in and threatens to melt me every time I leave the house.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment